- Adjustable Straps For The Perfect Fit
- Regular Legline To Flatter The Leg
- Regular Pant Coverage
- Fabric: 68% Microfibre Nylon, 32% Elastane / Lining: 79% Recycled Nylon, 21% Elastane
Aroha is wearing an AU size 14. She is 176cm tall, has a 94cm bust, 105cm hips and a 75cm waist.
Holly is 178cm tall, with a B cup and wears AU size 10.
Rinse after use. Cold gentle machine wash separately or hand wash with lukewarm water using mild detergent. Dry in shade.
Feel confident that our garments have been designed to provide the best possible quality, always. As swim fit experts, our sizing is based on a true to size fit. When selecting your size, consider how close-fitting you prefer your swimwear to feel, if you prefer a more relaxed fit or fuller coverage, we recommend that you go up a size. Make your purchase in complete confidence with our free returns policy.
Free shipping on all orders over $150 and free returns within 30 days.
How it works
Log in or create an account with Refundid and lodge your return to receive an instant refund. Funds will appear in your nominated bank account in under 60 seconds. Then simply download your return label and send back your items within 7 days.
Find in store
|A CUP BUST||82||84.5||89.5||94.5|
How to measure
Measure four key points and use the chart to find the size that’s right for you. It’s best to wear as little as possible and to hold the tape measure flat against your body for the most accurate measurements. If you don’t have a tape measure, you can use a piece of string and measure it with a ruler afterwards.
- BUST - Measure across the fullest part of your bust and straight around the back to determine your cup size.
- UNDER BUST – Measure directly under your bust and straight around the back to determine your numeric size.
- WAIST – Measure the narrowest part of your waist, below the ribcage and above your hip bone.
- HIP - Measure the fullest part of your hip ensuring the tape measure is straight.
- Catherine S.Verified BuyerReviewingJetset Tank One Piece - Sapphire 16I recommend this productAge Range 55+Body Shape RoundFit Runs SmallSupport MediumCoverage MediumRated 4 out of 5 stars8/7/23Lovely swimsuit
Loved this- seems slightly smaller than expected. Colour is great and nice material. Would order another one
- Terry B.Verified BuyerReviewingJetset Tank One Piece - Pacific Blue 12I recommend this productCup Size C-DRated 5 out of 5 stars7/21/23Swimmers
Great colour great size absolutely perfect 👍
- Lauren H.Verified BuyerReviewingJetset Tank One Piece - Sapphire 12I recommend this productCup Size C-DRated 5 out of 5 stars6/19/23Flattering beautiful fit
Love the fit and feel of these bathers. Have yet to wear them, so only tried on, but the material is lovely and thick yet stick comfortable. The colour is stunning and would suit a lot of people. I’m between a 10 and 12, and went the 12 and it’s perfect
- Kaz E.Verified BuyerReviewingJetset Tank One Piece - Black 14I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6/13/23Love it
Its the most comfortable cozzie I have ever worn loved so much I bought another.
- Lisa R.Verified BuyerReviewingJetset Tank One Piece - Olive 10I recommend this productCup Size B-CRated 5 out of 5 stars2/13/23Stylish and flattering
I love the olive one piece, it fits perfectly, not too high cut and a flattering neckline. The colour is a dark olive which would suit most skin types.