Fit & Styling Tips
We hero fit and fabric innovation above all else. Find your fit and feel confident wherever you’re escaping to.
We’re here to help. Discover fit advice and find the style that suits you best.
• Styles with underwire should always fit directly underneath the bust, without excess cleavage over the lines of the bra.
• Remove cups to give more depth if you have a larger bust.
• Adjustable straps can be lengthened or shortened to suit your body shape and support needs.
• Convertible straps allow you to change from halter to cross back option.
• Straps in a cross back or halter position will offer more support.
• Bottoms with soft bands, roll tops and ruched sides will prevent fabric from digging in.
• High-waisted styles are a statement fashion look that also provides greater coverage and flattering silhouette.
• One pieces offer all-around support and greater coverage from the sun.
• Wear your one piece as a bodysuit by pairing back with pants, shorts or a maxi skirt.
• Multi-fit styles sculpt to the body and provide support for a range of cup sizes from A-F.
Discover fuller coverage silhouettes with our classic one piece styles that offer shape and support. Our European fabrications mould to the body and retain their shape year after year.
Discover styles for D-F cup offering
greater bust support. Feel comfortable and supported with features including underwire, moulded cups, adjustable straps and multi-fit E-hooks.